Wednesday, April 22, 2009

As Long As We're On The Subject Of Notre Dame And Fr. Jenkins...

A group of alumni have finally taken the bold step of withholding donations to the University of Notre Dame until such a time as Fr. John I. Jenkins is removed from the office of President of the university, and are inviting other alumni not only to make the same pledge, but to announce how much they are withholding so the Board of Trustees has a clear idea of the negative financial impact to the university so as long as Fr. Jenkins remains. As I have become a very vocal advocate for Fr. Jenkins' removal, I wholeheartedly support this effort.

You can go to their website by clicking here.

And now, I bid you adieu. I have decided to take up my pillow's invitation. Good night, and God bless!


In Jesus and Mary,
Gerald

No comments: