Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Day 2 in the life of a blog...

OK, I still haven't gone public with this blog, which is just as well because I'm still trying to decide what exactly I want to blog about. Or rather, what topic I'd like to start with. As the name of the blog suggests, the posts you read will be written from the perspective of a devoutly orthodox Catholic. But believe me, this orthodox Catholic has opinions on a wide range of subjects. You will see plenty of theology discussed here, but you will also find posts and discussions dealing with philosophy, the classical liberal arts, history, politics, sports, science, literature, and whatever else happens to strike my fancy on any given day I'm able to post. Stay tuned, and I'll promise you two things: 1) there will be a method to the madness, and 2) there will be a madness to the method.

In the meantime, take care, be safe, and God bless!


In Jesus and Mary,
Gerald

2 comments:

Emily said...

A madness to the method? How Chestertonian.

(Happy G.K.C.'s 134th Birthday, by the way!)

Gerald Lamb said...

I didn't miss the event. I pray all's well.