Tuesday, May 27, 2008

And, We're Off....

Well, it will be some time after this gets posted before I'm ready to start announcing the presence of this blog, as I'm still working on the other aspects of the website. I've been wanting to do a blog for quite some time, but have always lacked the drive and the energy to do it. Hopefully, now that I've started the blog I'll be motivated to maintain it.

Of course, anyone who comes across this blog can feel free to post comments or e-mail me with questions or requests (I do, of course, reserve the right not to respond with what you want to hear :-).

Since this is cutting into my bedtime, and my day job isn't particularly sympathetic to the sleep deprived, I shall take my leave for now. For those who are reading this, I bid thee good night, and God bless!


In Jesus and Mary,
Gerald

No comments: