Saturday, February 21, 2009

Italian Pop Star Sings About Triumph Over Homosexuality

Link to article courtesy of LifeSiteNews.com.

Makes me wish I knew Italian.

Here's a YouTube clip of a live concert performance of the song:



I'm not exactly a fan of songs with a chaotic beat; but given the inner turmoil the song speaks of, maybe it's appropriate in this case.

I don't know the exact translation of the song, so I'm not really able to comment at length on whether the lyrics are fully in agreement with Catholic belief. I am curious, though, about the sign that is posted at the end of the YouTube clip. "Nessuno ha sempre ragione" apparently translates to "No one is always right." Without knowing the full context, I'll withhold comment on it for the time being.

Anyway, I submit this for your perusal. Feel free to discuss. God bless!


In Jesus and Mary,
Gerald

No comments: